Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mongolian Beef






We made this recipe after finding it on someone's blog. It was pretty good, although I would advise against eating it with brown rice. Definitely eat it with white rice. Brown rice tastes horrible. Yuck.

I'm not going to write out the recipe because we completely stole it and made no alterations whatsoever. It would be unfair to even say our meal was inspired by someone else's recipe since we didn't change a single thing about the recipe (except using brown rice... we were out of white and several months ago I decided to try brown rice and it was awful and vowed never to use it again... until this day and it was a mistake. In fact, when I get home, I am going to throw out the remaining brown rice).

So here is a link to the recipe. They even took better pictures of the meal.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment